8 warning signs of a mental state
Symptoms indicating the onset of mental disorders that can be observed by yourself. Before coming to see a doctor Is a disorder of perception, decision-making, emotions. If you experience any suspected symptoms, you should seek medical attention before the symptoms become severe.
warning signs of psychosis It’s a common mental state symptom. not a diagnostic criterion Some symptoms may not be specific, but with psychosis it could be other types of psychiatric illnesses. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Should consult a psychiatrist
1. Isolated, more introverted (Social withdrawal)
2. Behavior changes / strange (Unusual behavior), such as the accumulation of something
3. Difficulty making choices.
4. Problems with concentration and attention (Problems with concentration and attention)
5. Problems with communication/understanding other people or society (Problems with communication and perception)
6. Strange thoughts not the same Begin to believe in things that are not true (Unusual thoughts)
7. Hallucinations (Hallucinations)
8. Begin to have regression in daily life / study / work
If symptoms occur look at these at least once a week For at least 1 month and gradually worsen over the course of a year, you should consult a psychiatrist.
because of emotions And the mind is difficult to explain. Some feelings and expressions are irrational. Many people may be at risk of mental illness. due to being faced with a heavy matter.
There are several classifications for psychiatric disorders mental state in which individuals, for example, experience severe regret. recently passed the loss of a close person Stressed out with work that can’t find a solution. Accumulated pressure from unexpected relationships. There are many reasons that make people mentally ill. and may affect the body as well But how do we know that the mental illness that we are having? whether the symptoms have just begun or has been for a long time will become a psychiatric disorder. Which is not just a temporary abnormal mood.